In a series of three posts, Jeff Davis proposes several processes to use to help you understand and mitigate strategic, operational, and organizational risk in your business.
1. the act of meditation or contemplation.
2. the faculty of thinking.
3. a thought; a design or plan.
- Nike and the Minimalist Running Movement
- Successfully Selling Through a Price Increase
- Innovation in Aftermarket Offerings for Industrial Marketers
- Book Review – Beating the Commodity Trap
- Seven Leadership Lessons from the Marathon
- Strategic Pricing Using Value Equivalence Lines
- To Run or Not to Run? There is No Question
Common Cogitationsadvice aftermarket autism automotive blogging branding career communications development economics engineering entrepreneurship environment fitness government gtd health industrial innovation Leadership marathon Marketing negotiation organization Parenting pricing Productivity profitability Running sales Strategy toolkit training travel