One’s approach to their personal hobbies says a lot about their approach to professional pursuits and passions. Here are seven lessons from training for a marathon that apply to leadership development.
1. the act of meditation or contemplation.
2. the faculty of thinking.
3. a thought; a design or plan.
- Nike and the Minimalist Running Movement
- Successfully Selling Through a Price Increase
- Innovation in Aftermarket Offerings for Industrial Marketers
- Book Review – Beating the Commodity Trap
- Seven Leadership Lessons from the Marathon
- Strategic Pricing Using Value Equivalence Lines
- To Run or Not to Run? There is No Question
Common Cogitationsadvice aftermarket autism automotive blogging branding career communications development economics engineering entrepreneurship environment fitness government gtd health industrial innovation Leadership marathon Marketing negotiation organization Parenting pricing Productivity profitability Running sales Strategy toolkit training travel